Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me find a new character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkOaRaAn
CP10 member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Help me find a new character Empty
PostSubject: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 15:16

hey i main meta knight but for some characters i lack the moves to defeat them so i was wondering to tryout some of the characers i wanna use i was thinking of olimar or somehting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 16:46

lol that's awesome!
Oliamr is a great character with a lot of tricks. We could train together with our olimars if you want too! olimar has a lot of final blow attacks so it's basically pretty easy to land a kil with him when you need to.

But yea you shuld test other characters anyway. Sonic is hard to use b/c it's hard to kill with him, and I would avoid slow moving character b/c you're not used to that porbs.
I also wouldn't use average characters like Captain falcon or mario. And I believe you attempted luigi once but it didn't go so well so don't go with him either unless you really want to.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
CP10 member
Bobinator

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:10

Don't advise him NOT to use slow characters! Just pick a character based on your tastes and a characters abilities. Do you wan a slow powerhouse? Or a fast character that can rack up the damage quick? Do you want to be close ranged, or use projectiles? There are tons of characters so try them out and use them as you see fit. And you can have more that one main too lol. So one can be fast, and the other slow. You dig?
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:46

lol look at the character match up sheet and look up characaters thar are good against who MK is bad gainst
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 18:21

Yeah, what Bob said. You should find mains based on your own tastes - not off of what others say XD
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/
SkOaRaAn
CP10 member

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:12

yea olimar is like my kinda guy fast smash attacks and good air attacks just another thing anyone knows a character like what i said thats good against wolf i mean i versed wolf with iolimar and its pretty cheap forward smash after down smash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:23

SkOaRaAn wrote:
yea olimar is like my kinda guy fast smash attacks and good air attacks just another thing anyone knows a character like what i said thats good against wolf i mean i versed wolf with iolimar and its pretty cheap forward smash after down smash

lol yea that's why i posted to get help against wolf b/c everyone in GB uses wolf and i main olimar T_T. I would pull out G and W actually. I'll try it since he seems a good counter to wolf, as well as marth like fp said.
I'll let you know if i do test this out.

And since everyone disagreed with me yea sure test new characters lol. Didn't know what i was talking about up there anyway.

Last edited by Johnny Citrus on Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn
CP10 member

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:47

ok thanks i just versed 3 wolfs in a row and lost all to all of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:49

SkOaRaAn wrote:
ok thanks i just versed 3 wolfs in a row and lost all to all of them

sorry i said i never tried it don't blame me. and big deal i lost a lot to wolf too.
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn
CP10 member

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 23:29

ok now im trying a kirby mostly because meta knight dies to quickly against the moves that i get hit with and i gues kirby kills earlier than meta so who do u guys think is a good middleweight guys with awsome air attacks
Back to top Go down
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008 - 0:04

yea just be careful with olimar if he doesn't make it back to the stage with his first jump its real easy to gimp his triple jump.
Just give everyone a shot and see what fits you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new character   Help me find a new character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me find a new character
Page 1 of 1