Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team character/attack combos

Go down 
+2
gamemasterdevil
BusterZoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Team character/attack combos Empty
PostSubject: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 12:17

I figured I would start a topic for this. I hope that only members in a team post here. Well here are The Shitpherbrains' character combos-

The Shitpherbrains
Pikachu and G&W
They are both pretty balanced character which makes for a balanced team. Their interesting special attacks give them an edge over opponents.
Combos: G&W's Oil Spill. He only needs to absorb one thunder and two thundershocks for an auto kill. Also, G&W's series of moves that keep the opponents up in the air make them a good target for Pikachu's thunder.
Downfall: Most of their moves have a wide range and good priority which makes them accidentally attack eachother quite often.

Mario and Fox
As you all know Mario is a very average character with good smash attacks. Mean while Fox is fast, falls very quickly, and has powerful smash attacks. So while Fox takes care of the air Mario takes care of the ground.
Combos: Air Stalling. Both characters can stall in the air(Fox's reflector, Mario's cape) which throws the other team off. Any team that utilizes projectiles is also doomed to fail
Downfall: Both characters have very poor recoveries.

Ness and Diddy Kong
By far our best team for aerial combat. Between Ness's spectacular special attacks and Diddy's spectacular A-moveset this team is quite a duo.
Combos: They don't have any particular combos but the way they can attack from everywhere overwhelms the opponents.
Downfall: Their recoveries are tricky and can easily be turned into a disadvantage. Also, diddy's bananas and Ness's PK fire aren't necessarily that great for team matches.

Toon Link and Pokemon Trainer
The main concept for this team is variety. Between the Pokemon Trainer being able to switch between totally different pokemon and Toon Links variety of projectiles and smash attacks this team can cover all aspects of a match.
Combos: Squirtles Water Gun. Squirtle either moves the opponent into TL's smash or moves TL to the opponent. Also, another combo is Ivysaur's seed shot. Ivysaur uses his neutral B and keep the opponent in the air. Toon Link that can jump above them and use his D-Air and keep them in it. Does TONS of damagae.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 12:33

*Will be updated as more team combos come to us*

KappyBros:

----- Pikachu and Lucas -----

Recovery Shield:

We found this works absolute wonders if it's executed correctly and efficiently. Pikachu's Thunder lowers Lucas' Damage Percentage by roughly 36% - so, he holds out his shield, and Pikachu goes into it, spamming thunder until:

A) Lucas has 0%.
Or
B) They are knocked out of it.

If used correctly, it's usually A. Because, many opponents run into it, only to be zapped by Thunder while Lucas takes no damage, but instead is healed. This can be timed to prevent attacking or spammed if the opponents have been sent flying.

Afterwards, Pikachu jumps out and Lucas releases the shield (which may or may not damage another opponent).

Another variation of this is to use Thunder Jolt, which lowers Damage percentage by about 18%, and then Lucas releases the shield once an enemy closes in to try and attack.

If it can be executed many times without fail, Lucas can come through a match without losing a single stock.

USmash Madness:

This can only be done if both Pikachu and Lucas are still alive, and the other team only has one person remaining - Pikachu grabs the opponent, and Lucas comes up, using USmash (Can be charged slightly) while the opponent is being held. This may or may not KO Pikachu, but..usually, it doesn't matter if he is or not.

Those are the only two big combos we have. The only downfall of the first is it's difficult to execute, and the downfall to the second is that the certain criteria are difficult to achieve.

~~

..That's it for now XD We'll make more later.

Last edited by gamemasterdevil on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 12:45

lol Kappy Bros main combo is survive while the Shitpherbrains main combo si KILL KILL KILL XD
Back to top Go down
Super Mario MC
CP10 member
Super Mario MC

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 13:53

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 14:50

I'm glad our team has backup character combos to deal with different situations.
Back to top Go down
SmashX
CP10 member
SmashX

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 18:31

Buster, I wouldn't say fox has a poor recovery. Actually i think its pretty decent compared to other chars. But i agree on mario.
Back to top Go down
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008 - 19:00

foxs recovery isn't poor its just super predictable
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008 - 0:10

Return_to_Sender wrote:
foxs recovery isn't poor its just super predictable
Which makes it kinda poor XD
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008 - 0:54

Me and SMMC figured out today that our PT/ TL combo is our second best
Back to top Go down
Super Mario MC
CP10 member
Super Mario MC

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008 - 13:15

yea! they are awsome!

but our G&W and pikachu combos are still AMAZINGLY the best!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008 - 22:41

man i wish i was in a team Sad
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008 - 22:43

Return_to_Sender wrote:
man i wish i was in a team Sad
lol but we need you in singles!
Back to top Go down
BOOMage
Captain
BOOMage

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 23:09

Strategic counter- postition opponent between DeDeDe and Marth. Marth uses counter and x's the move. This will normally result in badness in both the opponent and teammate, but is a very useful move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team character/attack combos   Team character/attack combos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team character/attack combos
Page 1 of 1