Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuban

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates Empty
PostSubject: Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates   Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug 2008 - 20:17

Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates Championofbrawltourneybql7

The Brawl clan, "Champion's Advocates," will be hosting a singles tournament, "Champion of Brawl," beginning on Friday, August 22nd. Sign-ups begin on our forum, shinenzu.ipbfree.com, as soon as you receive this message.

Everybody is encouraged to join, and we're not having a player cap. It will be organized into 4 pools, with the rounds being explained on our website. You can view the rules and any other information you might want to know at the tournament page, found at http://shinenzu.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=...&st=0#entry2811.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there. Feel free to sign up for our forums, but it is not required to post in the Tournament forum or thread.

Also, spread the word to anybody that you can. It's not a private tournament, and the more the merrier.

By the way, I like the logo at the top. It's much neater than the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates   Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug 2008 - 21:25

Thank you!
Yes guys we're in this.
So whoever wants in plz post here. anyone can join and it looks pretty organized so i wouldn't turn this down unless you're really busy.
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates   Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug 2008 - 22:08

22nd huh? Hmmm. I'll check if I have work then.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates   Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion of Brawl tournament hosted by Champion's Advocates
Page 1 of 1