Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheapness: Is it really cheap?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cheapness: Is it really cheap? Empty
PostSubject: Cheapness: Is it really cheap?   Cheapness: Is it really cheap? I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 13:11

Many players and characters of SSB series ahve been labeled "cheap" because they "spam" attacks considered unfair to other players.

Though according to the SSBB guide:
"Don't simply assume an opponent is being "cheap" because they pummel you with the same attack. Instead, figure out why they continue hitting you and learn a way around it. If you can't figure this out on your own, pick the same character and use the tactic on others. Pay attention to how they get around it and incorporate these strategies into your gameplay".

I think CP 10 can learn from these words as I and probably others have given up the upper hand under some circumstances by not using a winning attack because they would be labeled as "cheap".

I'm on this side of the fence, but I want to hear everyone's opinion!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ilikepie101
CP10 member
ilikepie101

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cheapness: Is it really cheap?   Cheapness: Is it really cheap? I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 13:53

Yes, and when something seems too cheap to find a way around, that only means that you will have to practice all the harder to beat it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunshine12_11
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Cheapness: Is it really cheap?   Cheapness: Is it really cheap? I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 22:30

yea if its considered cheap it simplt means it works. like in melee many thought foxes shine spike was cheap or falcos short hopped ff laser but ppl got around it
Back to top Go down
Pretendo
CP10 member
Pretendo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cheapness: Is it really cheap?   Cheapness: Is it really cheap? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008 - 20:50

No attacks are "cheap". They only seem cheap when you let the opponent hit you with it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheapness: Is it really cheap?   Cheapness: Is it really cheap? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheapness: Is it really cheap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: CP10 League-
Jump to: