Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CP10, I've come to a revelation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOMage
Captain
BOOMage

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-06-01

CP10, I've come to a revelation. Empty
PostSubject: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 5:46

It seems we know a lot less about competitive Brawl than I thought. Really, I was looking at AllisBrawl topics and found out about the many Infinites that exist and character matchups. So really, what I'm saying is we must not get left behind, and I feel we're falling behind compared to Brawl's competitive scene.

That. and I have a 6 loss streak on GB thx to a Sibe B----> Chaingrabbing DeDeDe T_T

I dunno, all I'm saying is there is a huge amount of skill out there still to be found, so we're far from the top :/
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
CP10 member
Bobinator

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 12:32

Boom I see your point. We're not progressing as we should be. We're all great players, we just need to know more about how people play and more in-depth strategies for our characters.

I also noticed we need defense training 101. Like me included. Sometimes i'd play a person who wouldn't let me land a blow at all. While i'm sitting there hacking away, he'd nimbly dodge or block my attack and steadily raise my damage.

I think we should all join game battles and stop playing each other here. We get too used to how others play. Not all people are gonna use the same character the same way. Also, I wiki'd my character on some Wiki Site, and it displayed the characters strengths and weaknesses. If you're having trouble with a character, look up his/her weaknesses and apply it to the battlefield.

Look we don't suck in any way shape, matter or form. We're just inexperienced. We just need a lil practice and more knowledge of the online world.
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 13:05

I knew this
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
LP4Life666
CP10 member
LP4Life666

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 15:21

This is not news to me. I've been playing on the AllisBrawl ladder a lot, and I often find myself wondering: how the fuck did these people get so good with Donkey Kong? (obviously this could be in place for any character)

There are, however, two things that I can tell you with absolute certainty:

1) Playing people better than yourself will make you much better, much faster.
2) Losing only makes you stronger.

I know there are a lot of excellent players outside of our guild, but if you keep in mind these two things, it will get you very far. That I can guarantee.
Back to top Go down
BOOMage
Captain
BOOMage

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 18:12

Also, this topic needs to moved to the library ^_^
Back to top Go down
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008 - 23:10

I knew that XD It's why I got my ass handed to me against a player with real pro skill.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CP10, I've come to a revelation.   CP10, I've come to a revelation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CP10, I've come to a revelation.
Page 1 of 1