Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help me kill wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:30

we have no wolf palyers here so plz i need some good tips against wolf b/c literally 4/5 of the palyers i fought in GB main him, and I lost to all but 1.
Back to top Go down
Fire Prower
CP10 member
Fire Prower

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-06-01

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:40

Use Marth. =D
Back to top Go down
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Galaxian_Knights/
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 18:10

I can play as Wolf, and SBB plays as Wolf, too. Ask him!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 18:10

i wonder if part of it was olimar having a disadvantage. i think so b/c a wolf i lost to had a really bad match record (0-4) and it got really close and he spammed side smash though.
Back to top Go down
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 18:18

Wolf's side smash has two attacks in it - that's probably why you lost. I'm assuming if you used an attack, it connected with Wolf's first part, then you were hit by the second. If you threw a Pikmin, wolf would hit the pikmin, then you. Same for Olimar's smash attacks.

However, if you're more skilled than he was, you should've won. And don't base anything off a record - look at who your opponent's recent matches were against - he may have been facing many pros and lost to them.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008 - 19:27

thx i never knew he had 2 attax in the side smash. this is very useful and it seems my marth and G and W a good alternative for olimar in these situations.
I'll let everyone know how it goes but plz keep giving me feedback if you can thx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help me kill wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me kill wolf   help me kill wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me kill wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: CP10 League-
Jump to: