Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help me improve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Please help me improve Empty
PostSubject: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:09

Well I'm officially the worst active member in the clan as far as skill level goes but I have high ambitions and want to improve a lot in a relatively short time, since every member is rapidly improving every day, and I am getting left behind becuase I never found a solid main.

First:
I want to know everyone's thoughts on who my mains should be. Lucario is currently most liked but I personally am still unsure about him.

Second:
I would like to know if whenever I verse someone in the clan if we could play on 3 stock so matches can be recorded and my skill and techniques can be observed. I'm also looking for a lot of constructive criticism after each match. Not "stop being predicatable" which pretty much says learn to play competively and is very broad. Break it down. What moves were most predictable, least predictable etc.

Overall I'm looking for you all to train me if you can. None of you have to do this of course, but it would be appreciated. I feel this is the best way to help me improve drastically and quickly instead of random meaningless matches against different numbers of players and people with little feedback.

I'm also worried about my skill level b/c I'm going away for 2 weeks on july 19th and I fear i'll lose a lot of it then.
Do you think this will happen?

Thank You CP10! cheers
Back to top Go down
Fire Prower
CP10 member
Fire Prower

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:13

I personally think your a good g&w.
Back to top Go down
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Galaxian_Knights/

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:14

Fire Prower wrote:
I personally think your a good g&w.

Prob is it's a carbon copy of SMMC's.
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:15

When I get my wii back I'll help.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
BOOMage
Captain
BOOMage

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:16

Generally, I think one of the main things is you charge your smash attacks too much.

This is very predictable. Most people will just wait out the attack since it leaves you a little vulnerable.

And aerials. use em. lol
Back to top Go down
gamemasterdevil
CP10 member
gamemasterdevil

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:25

You tend to have a campish style of gameplay: you roll dodge all the way to the edge, and then rush in - that was especially evident with your Sonic - or you let the opponent come forward as you do with any projectile character.

Your biggest weakness is that. It's predictable. People know what you're going to do next. Try staying with them and bringing the fight to them. Playing offensively at times when your opponent is off-guard is a great way to mix it up.

Try adopting different styles and mixing up which one you do based on your current situation - it'll prove far less predictable.

Second, I need to face your Meta-Knight, but from what I've seen, stick with Lucario.

And if you're like normal people, yeah, you'll lose some skill by not playing it for a while, but if you're like me, you'll be rusty at first and then suddenly become better, so hope you're like me XD
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Emerald_Hill/

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:33

thx. guys. Here are the characters that could be possible mains for me.

-Sonic
-Lucario
-Peach
-Meta Knight
-Mr. Game and Watch

My G and W is a bad knockoff of SMMC's but maybe there are ways I could mix it up b/c I fight a lot better with him than the others imo like FP said.
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 0:35

You played a good Olimar except for the camping imo
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me improve   Please help me improve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me improve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: CP10 League-
Jump to: