Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer is Here

Go down 
+3
Return_to_Sender
SmashX
BusterZoid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 15:43

Well good news everyone summer is here at last. We're about to enter one hell of an exciting summer season here at Cipher Pol 10. Summer for us means:

-Demon Rin is availabe so our training area should finally be open, we'll get another top tier player(once she gets back into the groove of things), and we'll get that awesome looking banner.

-Many many wars. We already have four wars scheduled(sort of). Once we get through all of these there will definitely gonna be tons more. So this gives us the chance to have a lot of fun and play a lot of skilled people.

-Tournaments. Lots and lots of fun tournaments. I'm hoping to make quite a few of them and not all of them are gonna be about winning at brawl, although they will be brawl related. And we might even make a trophy system for it! With the help of Evil of course.

-As all of you already know(I hope) we have now have a theatre open and boy will it be booming this summer. Will all of our practice matches, wars, and tournaments coming it will soon be filled to the brim with videos. Not to mention MLG videos.

-I have joined Major League Gaming(game battles) and I hope all of you do too! A new season starts on June 30th so please join! Although we won't still be on the same team(they don't support clans) it will still be tons of fun to do, keep track of, and will overall improve your game quite a bit. Also, I have signed The Shitpherbrains up to the doubles ladder. I suggest all the teams we have here at CP10 sign up for the doubles ladder as well so they can practice(Although PK Lovin might have a problem because they don't allow the team mates to use the same wii or any form of communication at all.

Thats it for the summer announcements!
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
SmashX
CP10 member
SmashX

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008 - 12:52

yay...summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008 - 19:31

it was 112º here a few days ago....,
Back to top Go down
SmashX
CP10 member
SmashX

Number of posts : 153

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008 - 13:27

Return_to_Sender wrote:
it was 112º here a few days ago....,

....do u live in the desert or somthing?
Back to top Go down
Luffythesoundninja
CP10 member
Luffythesoundninja

Number of posts : 197

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008 - 13:49

it was 115* degrees here yesterday.[ btw, i'm in new orleans, too wet too be a desert]
Back to top Go down
Enies Lobby
Leader
Enies Lobby

Number of posts : 204

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008 - 15:10

School ends tomorrow. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fire Prower
CP10 member
Fire Prower

Number of posts : 272

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008 - 15:57

Ive been out for 3 or 4 weeks now WOOOO! SUMMER!
Back to top Go down
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Galaxian_Knights/
Return_to_Sender
CP10 member
Return_to_Sender

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008 - 0:45

yez i live in tucson in the sonoran desert. its not unbearably bad though on the contrary its quite nice
Back to top Go down
Enies Lobby
Leader
Enies Lobby

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008 - 1:52

I'm from the NY area. Cool
Back to top Go down
Luffythesoundninja
CP10 member
Luffythesoundninja

Number of posts : 197

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008 - 2:19

So does SMMC and Buster i asume
Back to top Go down
Evilegend13
CP10 member
Evilegend13

Number of posts : 18

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008 - 17:28

Enies Lobby wrote:

kinda?
Back to top Go down
Enies Lobby
Leader
Enies Lobby

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008 - 21:03

Evilegend13 wrote:
Enies Lobby wrote:

kinda?
Well, we're around there. NY isn't too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is Here   Summer is Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: Cipher Pol 10 :: News and Updates-
Jump to: