Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wtZzz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! Empty
PostSubject: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008 - 21:12

Brawl, begins as soon as both rosters are posted

7v7 minimum
Best 2 of 3 games
No time limit
All characters and moves are allowed
Map Order: Final Destination, BattleField, SmashVille
Last Man Standing
Both teams list roster. Roster members play when available. Once a player loses, he is eliminated from the war. Team will all is members eliminated first loses.

To confirm, contact wtZzz at AIM = Zzzfilesk1

Do not contact wtZzz until you have decided on the number of players in the war. 7 minimum. Make sure all your war participants are active. We expect wars to last no longer than 1 week.

wtclan.com
wtclan.com
wtclan.com
Back to top Go down
Enies Lobby
Leader
Enies Lobby

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008 - 21:28

We're only following the standard NWA rules. We'll do 8vs8, with 6 singles and 1 team match with Friendly Fire on. Also, it'll be 5 stock.

Clan with most victories amongst the 7 matches wins.

Do you still want to challenge us?
Back to top Go down
https://cp10ssbb.forumakers.com
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 15:50

I have a feeling they aren't coming back XD
Back to top Go down
Enies Lobby
Leader
Enies Lobby

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 20:59

Better contact them via AIM then, Buster. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Clan Destined's BlueKirby
Ally Clan Member
Clan Destined's BlueKirby

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 11:41

Man... Really, these guys are tough... But with lots of Practice, I'm sure you guys can knock them off the top.

Our Clan has yet to have a Clan War, and I'm scared that out clan may fall apart due to everyone not being on all at the same time. I'm around all summer, and I only see 4 active members at once in our clan, that's how serious its getting.

Anyhoo, to represent Clan Destined, and CP10 of course ^^, is it possible if I can join this clan war? That way, I don't have to be bored when no one is around in my Clan.
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 11:45

Clan Destined's BlueKirby wrote:
Man... Really, these guys are tough... But with lots of Practice, I'm sure you guys can knock them off the top.

Our Clan has yet to have a Clan War, and I'm scared that out clan may fall apart due to everyone not being on all at the same time. I'm around all summer, and I only see 4 active members at once in our clan, that's how serious its getting.

Anyhoo, to represent Clan Destined, and CP10 of course ^^, is it possible if I can join this clan war? That way, I don't have to be bored when no one is around in my Clan.
lol We decided not to face these guys yet. These guys have like, ALL, of the pros. So we want a lot more practice first. And as for letting allies in our clan wars, I'll discuss the idea with Enies.
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn
CP10 member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 15:15

im a really good player i joined u guys to be better and erse otehr clans
Back to top Go down
BusterZoid
Leader
BusterZoid

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 15:19

Alright and you got the pm telling you how to get in wars right? Just do that and practice with other clan members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008 - 15:26

Buster Call wrote:
Alright and you got the pm telling you how to get in wars right? Just do that and practice with other clan members!

yea i gave him the scoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!   Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Ranked Wii Troopers Challenge You!
Page 1 of 1